Hi, I’m Robyn. I’m a Canadian woman, a Christian, and I suppose now I am a blogger!
1) I love books.
Curious about my reading habits? Reading Habits Tag
I’m into many genres: literary, classic, humor/memoir, young adult, fantasy, and sci-fi, more specifically, steampunk, dystopian, rom-com, mental health, satire, cultural/historical, and family drama.
Jane Austen Jane Austen July Tag
Megan O’Russell Gushing About Heart Of Smoke
Rick Riordan Percy Jackson and The Olympians Literary Playlist
Louisa May Alcott
Shilpi Somaya Gowda
Comic books: X-Men, Ultimate X-Men, Uncanny X-Men
2) I love fan-girling over movies and shows, too. (More detail below)
Anime: Naruto, DragonballZ, Food Wars, Fairy Tail, Dr. Stone
Movies: (Too many!) Disney, Star Wars, MCU, Harry Potter, Ocean’s Eleven, The Terminal
TV: Gilmore Girls, The Big Bang Theory, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Office, Friends, Anne With An E, Veronica Mars, Scrubs.
3) And music is important to me.
Interested in music as therapy? Music For Uncertain Times
Favorite bands: Muse, Our Lady Peace, Aerosmith, Mother Mother, Queen, Tokyo Police Club, Audioslave, Billy Talent, Foo Fighters, Metric, Imagine Dragons, The Killers.
4) I am passionate about mental health awareness.
5) I live with chronic illness and pain, and social anxiety.
5 Crucial Truths About Medical Care
6) I identify as Neurodivergent.
The Unmasking Of Robyn the Weird
The Grounding Of Robyn the Weird
7) I am married to my husband and best friend! We met in school. We enjoy travel, staying home, and hosting board game nights.
Thank you for checking out my blog! 💙